Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Half Way!

We are officially half way through the pregnancy as of last week!  I think it has gone very quickly, and I am sure the 2nd half will go even quicker.  We went in for our ultrasound at the last Dr's appointment to make sure everything is growing as it should be.  Come to find out, it is!  We have a healthy baby girl that is on track to meet us in April. 
I had been waiting for our ultrasound date for some time now.  To me it meant that I could finally visualize who was growing inside.  She is no longer an "it" or "baby K".  It's great to refer to her as "she" or "baby girl".  As of right now we have not come up with any names, knowing me I would change my mind every week even if we had one picked out.
so, our next challenge is to tackle the baby's room.  Poor Ricky's has a "honey-do" list a mile long! 

No comments:

Post a Comment