Sunday, May 15, 2011

Where to begin?!

We have been incredibly busy these last few months. School, traveling, and working on the house have been the biggest activities in our lives lately. I have finished my first full-time semester back to school. I must say, I really enjoyed it! It was a challenge for sure, but it felt good to have a goal to work toward.
Recently, we traveled to Ohio for my cousin Holly’s wedding. She and Jeremy had such a sweet and elegant wedding. We had a great time staying with my grandparents and visiting with them. As I get older I have learned to appreciate my Grandfather’s sense of humor even more. Ricky and I also celebrated our first wedding anniversary that weekend with my parents, brother and grandparents. It was nice to reminisce about our special day as we celebrated Holly and Jeremy’s. We wish them many years of love and happiness!
P.S. Who knew 1 year old cake tasted so good (Ours, not Holly and Jeremy’s)!!!!
As far as the house goes, we are only beginning to start on the home projects. Last weekend Ricky pulled out a few of the bushes that have been bugging us for the last year. We both felt that the bushes were completely dating the house from the era that it was built, so it was a simple upgrade to just take them out. I say simple because I only watched, maybe you should ask Ricky how simple it really was J. Either way, the front corner of the house looks so much better. I can’t wait to take the rest of the bushes out!

So, as the weather starts to get nicer, we will have to give you an update on the progress of our house work. I'm excited!

We have many activities planned for this summer. A couple of weddings, graduation parties, baby showers, and family reunions just to name a few. I will try and keep up on the blog this summer as I slacked a bit during the winter. Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment