I love love love this time of year! At times I wished we lived closer to ALL of our family so we could spend more time with each of them. We had a great time playing with William and Aubrey. Ricky got his power tools that he wanted, and I got to enjoy my girlie gifts. AND SWEATERS!!!
Things have been so crazy busy with the holidays between family, friends, work and school. I am just finishing up the winterim and literally sliding into the spring semester that starts a week from today. So far I am enjoying the classes and the work that comes with it... so far. Ask me again in May. :)
I would also like to introduce Karen's new little one, Ryan! He was born on December 30th with all ten fingers and ten toes. He's such a cutie and we were so excited when he arrived!
Happy New Year!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment